(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
I love this but it’s A Beautiful Mind not a brilliant mind
Join Warriors players, the Warrior Girls, the Flying Dubs, and several other special guests in Downtown Oakland today from noon to 5:00 p.m. for Warriors Fan Fest, presented by Tribune Tavern and Oaklandish. There will also be live music, a kids playzone, giveaways and more.